1:1 wellness counseling with Jenny Emblom, M.A. and founder of Living Wholly and Attune. Receive support with unresolved issues related to physical, mental, emotional, and energetic health. Allow Jenny to guide you with an accessible, holistic approach as you navigate the unconscious and transform the areas of your life that are not functioning at their highest level.
Together, we will accelerate your process to...
- Identify the areas of your life that cause suffering to reveal what’s underneath and get to the root of the issue
- Let go of unresolved issues that block you from reaching your full potential and hold you back from true happiness
- Share vulnerably and deeply in service to resolution and healing
- Create more sustainable balance in your life and experience a greater sense of inner peace to support optimal health
- Take time for self-care, reflection, deeper healing and inspiration, especially in times of crisis
- Get inspired to stay focused, present and in your power as you make a commitment and stay accountable with consistent support as well as a daily meditation, breathwork and/or reflective practice
- Stay accountable and on track with your healing while experiencing transformation from old patterns, limiting beliefs, trauma and stagnant energy
- Experience accessible, science based, progressive, and grounded ways to go deep and strengthen your mental and emotional intelligence
- Move through triggers and ways to soothe your nervous system during stressful times
We will work together for 90 days. Each month includes two, 75 minute, 1:1 sessions. This format allows the time and space to go deep for a sustained period of time to focus, activate and reveal unconscious beliefs that distract you from living at your highest potential and experiencing your authentic Self.
There is ONE spot available. If this feels aligned for you, I invite you to sign up now.
The investment is a one-time payment of $2500 or 3 monthly payments of $895.
It would be an honor to guide you and hold a loving space for you during this continued process of healing.