We are inspired to announce that
Attune will be hosting an intimate retreat
in Ojai, California September 21 - 24, 2023.
We will immerse for 4 days surrounded by the exquisite beauty of Ojai and guided by world-renowned Experts as we attune within and align more deeply with our divine essence. This is a potent time to come together as we honor the Fall Equinox through inquiry, exploring Nature, moving the body, sitting in sacred ceremony, connecting with others and initiating transformation & expansion.
We are honored to share the revered valley that we now call Ojai...
This land was settled by the Ancient Chumash Indians spanning more than 10,000 years ago. It is from their word "Awhai" meaning "moon" that the name Ojai is derived. Also known as the Valley of the Moon.
They believed that the valley holds mystical powers and that a magnification of energy exists exuding a peaceful sacredness that can be felt. This energy that first drew the Chumash to the valley has been celebrated through the years and many believe today that Ojai is a ‘vortex’ - an unseen force that concentrates energy. Whether you believe in this energy or not- there is something about the Ojai Valley that cannot be described - but can be felt - and the only way to explain it, is to experience it for yourself.
We will immerse for 4 days surrounded by beauty honoring the Fall Equinox and the changing of the season on September 22. Be prepared to receive clarity and experience transformation as we explore nature, sit in sacred ceremony, and immerse into a cha dao tea ritual. We will practice yoga, sacred movement, hiking, sound alchemy, and enjoy nourishing foods. We will adventure to the beloved hot springs which are pure magic. Nurture yourself with bodywork and healing modalities to deepen the experience.
MEET THE GUIDES
Jenny Emblom Castro
Curator and Host
Healing Bodywork + Reiki
Priestess, Ritualist and Founder of Woman Rising Mystery School
Sproutcraft Creamery - Plant Based Chef
Cathartic Movement + Sacred Dance
Sacred Ceremony Guides
Anonymous by Request
We will continue to announce additional healers & teachers that will share their unique medicine with us. Prepare to be in awe.
What Is Unique About Attune in Ojai?
- 4 days surrounded by the exquisite beauty of Nature
- Guided by world-renowned teachers and healers
- Intentional time to tune in and reconnect with your essence
- Honor the changing of the seasons through an intentional Fall Equinox Ritual
- Sit in sacred ceremony & immerse into deep, inner work
- Connect with soulful people
- Experience insights, perspective and attunement
- Immerse into the Ojai Valley and all of its treasures
- Commune with the healing waters of the hot springs
- Receive wisdom teachings
- Immerse into a Cha Dao tea ritual
- Hike in the Topa Topa mountains
- Cathartic Movement
- Embodiment through Dance
- Sound alchemy
- Plant based nourishment with delicious and healthy food
- Nurture yourself with bodywork and healing modalities to deepen your experience
- Reconnect with yourself on retreat with all of the details taken care of for you
- Meet new people or come with a friend/s!
- Immerse into a secluded escape in Ojai
- Enjoy sacred + spacious accommodations
- Play in the 50-foot pool
- Rejuvenate and receive
Book a complimentary discovery call to ask questions, learn more, and decide if this retreat is aligned for you. Reach out to our team via email with questions at [email protected]CONTACT THE RETREAT TEAM
Attune at Serenbe was the most beautiful and mindfully curated wellness gathering I have ever been to. The sacred land at Serenbe held space for us all to dive deep and illuminate all that was hiding in our shadows. The presenters were so incredibly impactful and the food and artist village were divine. I’m so grateful I chose to give myself this amazing transformational experience.
This experience has been uniquely curated exclusively for this sacred retreat in Ojai. It will be elevated, soul nourishing, and deeply intentional.
September 21 - 24, 2023
Payment plans are available upon request. Inquire with Deanna for details. Email her at [email protected]